Upcoming Topics!

Upcoming

Thievery Corporation in Vail, CO 4/9

Rusko at the 1st Bank Center - 4/20

Nero at Ogden Theatre - 4/24

Bassnectar at Red Rocks - 6/1 & 6/2

STS9 at Red Rocks - 6/16

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beginning of March Update

Hey blog readers :-) I'm headed to the Bahamas tomorrow for Spring Break so I probably won't be engaging in any musical escapades this week, but I'm getting extremely excited for Ultra in 20 days! I'm also going to Pretty Lights in Raleigh on April 19th, and Starscape Music Festival on June 4th. Starscape has 12 of my favorites there in ONE day so I knew I had to go, wasn't a doubt about it in my mind from the second I saw the lineup. My favorites from this lineup include:
BASSNECTAR - LOTUS - STEVE AOKI - DOORLY - SKRILLEX - EXCISION - DATSIK - FLUX PAVILION - DOCTOR P - ZEDS DEAD - PAPER DIAMOND - TC
Pretty intense people I just listed...but hey what can I say, I'm a bass head and this music LIVE is so much better than when you listen to it on your computer, trust me. Let me give you some of my favorite songs right now from these people.

Raindrops - Basement Jaxx - Doorly remix
Last One Standing - Example - Doctor P remix
Keri Hilson ft. Wiz Khalifa - Turin Me On - Paper Diamond remix
Rude Boy - Rihanna - TC remix
Don Diablo ft. Dragonette - Animale (Datsik remix)
All The Eastern Girls - Chapel Club - Flux Pavilion remix
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites - Skrillex

I also just recently made another video using iMovie that is a collaboration of my videos that I took from Bassnectar on New Years Eve and Bass Center. I'm kind of bummed about the quality of some of my videos though, as lines show up throughout my videos every now and then when the lights are going nuts. When I bought my camera I was told it had the same quality as the iPhone 4, and the iPhone 4 is definitely better quality as those lines do not show up on it (AND iPhone 4 has better sound!). I'm going to have to do something about this! But for now, here's my video that I made that includes Bassnectar's song "Wildstyle."




Hopefully I'll run into some Junkanoo bands in the Bahamas! Until next time....
JAM OUT TO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment