Upcoming Topics!

Upcoming

Thievery Corporation in Vail, CO 4/9

Rusko at the 1st Bank Center - 4/20

Nero at Ogden Theatre - 4/24

Bassnectar at Red Rocks - 6/1 & 6/2

STS9 at Red Rocks - 6/16

Friday, November 9, 2012

To all who ever visited Music Revolves Around Me:

Crowd after STS9 - Fox Theatre Atlanta 10/27/12 - Picture from STS9's Facebook
Thank you so much for your time and support! As you know by now, I no longer post on this blog about the shows I attend and the music I listen to. I thoroughly enjoyed writing every post you can find on this site, and hope they will still be entertaining for readers to come. You can view my YouTube channel which I still upload videos on (www.youtube.com/kcdavmusic) and follow me on Twitter to keep in touch @kcdav. 

Thanks again :-)
-Kaycie

No comments:

Post a Comment