Upcoming Topics!

Upcoming

Thievery Corporation in Vail, CO 4/9

Rusko at the 1st Bank Center - 4/20

Nero at Ogden Theatre - 4/24

Bassnectar at Red Rocks - 6/1 & 6/2

STS9 at Red Rocks - 6/16

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Skrillex in Charlotte, NC - Polish Ambassador in Chapel Hill, NC!


These two JUST IN! Skrillex will be playing at Amos Southend venue in Charlotte, NC with Porter Robinson and Zed. The Polish Ambassador will be playing in Chapel Hill, NC and I am unsure about the venue as I believe a fraternity called Chi Psi has paid for him to come for their last day of classes (which is a huge party day for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill). I'm so bummed because I will be in Europe on July 9th (I guess I shouldn't be bummed about that!) but I will not be able to attend Skrillex in Charlotte!!! This would happen! But if you are going to be in or around Charlotte on July 9th and want to hear some crazy electronic tunes, then Amos Southend will be the place to be. Check out the facebook event for Skrillex and/or visit Skrillex's website.


You can also visit The Polish Ambassador's website where he lets people know about his new record called Future, Sex, Computers on 1320 Records. You can preview the entire album here!

If you scroll down to my older posts you will see Skrillex & Polish Ambassador videos from concerts that I went to. Hope you enjoy both of my blog posts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment