Upcoming Topics!

Upcoming

Thievery Corporation in Vail, CO 4/9

Rusko at the 1st Bank Center - 4/20

Nero at Ogden Theatre - 4/24

Bassnectar at Red Rocks - 6/1 & 6/2

STS9 at Red Rocks - 6/16

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Glitch Mob - Drink the Sea Tour 2010

The Glitch Mob will be performing in Charlotte, NC tonight at the Neighborhood Theatre (and I'm going). MartyParty, Mindelixir & Basic Operations will be opening for them! I've seen Glitch Mob once before in Greensboro, NC and they were absolutely awesome. They really know how to drive their crowd into a state of excitement from how into their music they get while performing. The Glitch Mob is made up of EdiT, OOah, and Boreta, and I met them after the show!

P.S. I love Marty Party and am so excited they are playing with them tonight. I tweeted at them and said they better play "Gangsteppin'" ..so we'll see if they do it for me! Check out this song here...

No comments:

Post a Comment