Upcoming Topics!

Upcoming

Thievery Corporation in Vail, CO 4/9

Rusko at the 1st Bank Center - 4/20

Nero at Ogden Theatre - 4/24

Bassnectar at Red Rocks - 6/1 & 6/2

STS9 at Red Rocks - 6/16

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"At the end of my shift, my face will hurt from smiling, and I will love it." I am an official AmBASSador for Basscenter 2!

SERIOUSLY??? I was chosen to be an AmBASSador for Bassnectar's BASSCENTER 2!!!!!! This is just the best news ever! On Tuesday I received my "acceptance/congratulations" letter I guess you could call it, from the one and only, Lia Holland - Bassnectar's assistant who I met at the Bassnectar show I went to this past September in Wilmington. I am so unbelievably excited about this.....ha, and in my last post I literally said the words, "I wish I could work behind the scenes." Guess my wish came true!


For those of you who don't know what an AmBASSador is, don't think you're too out of the loop. A lot of Bassnectar fans don't know what it is yet because it has only occurred one other time at Bassnectar's first Basscenter in October in Colorado. An AmBASSador is chosen by Bassnectar's crew, to be a part of the Bassnectar community at a Basscenter show. We are pretty much designated "Bassheads" that get to create our own unique crews with each other that go around and do really fun stuff at the shows (secret!), while also creating an enthusiastic vibe throughout the entire venue! (Not to mention we are VIP and get to be in our own section in front of the entire crowd). We also get to be at the venue super early and meet and hang out with the Bassnectar crew..obviously I'm hoping we get a good amount of time to spend with Lorin..but I know we get our own AmBASSador family photo with him as well! I'm sure I'll have LOTS more to talk about after the event actually occurs and also closer to time when I know more details :) But anyways, like I've said in other posts, get your BASSCENTER TICKETS NOW! before they sell out! If you can make it to this show, you should be there because this is going to be one hell of a good time.

Yesterday, a member of the Bassnectar crew messaged me to tell me they thought I was in some of their pics...yep, that's me on the right in the purple!

PS-going to Girl Talk tonight! Don't know too much about this venue (Disco Rodeo) but I'm hoping it will be a good time..but Girl Talk is always just like a big dance party, so I'm sure it will be! Click that Girl Talk link for his free "All Day" album.


Added on 1/28/11- OOPS! I never told you guys how many followers Bassnectar had after New Years! Back in my blog post about Bassnectar from September he had 11,213 followers on Twitter and I said I was curious to see how many he would have when the new year started. He had around 17,000 and is up to 19,163 as of today. iNteReStiNg

No comments:

Post a Comment