Upcoming Topics!

Upcoming

Thievery Corporation in Vail, CO 4/9

Rusko at the 1st Bank Center - 4/20

Nero at Ogden Theatre - 4/24

Bassnectar at Red Rocks - 6/1 & 6/2

STS9 at Red Rocks - 6/16

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MIMOSA at The Fillmore, Denver CO 10/29/11

Out of all the things I could have chosen to do this past Halloween weekend, I'm so glad Mimosa was one of the shows I picked because he threw down hard!
Mimosa at the Fillmore, Denver CO 10/29/11
Mimosa, also known as Tigran Mimosa, has not been around as long as most of the music artists in this industry. Although he is rather new, he is doing pretty darn well for himself (the Fillmore was packed full this weekend) and I'd say it's not only because of his song-making, but because of the energetic performance he gives while on stage. I had seen him a couple of times before this show, but this one was my favorite and the most different as he played many new songs that he has taken a whole new direction with. He also was extremely enjoying himself on stage (I personally love witnessing this), which shows his passion for his own music. He definitely dropped some 'bangers' and needless to say I extremely enjoyed this concert! With Mimosa's sick songs and everyone's happy energy from the Halloween costumes, this past Saturday made for a great night at The Fillmore for Mimosa. Check out two of my videos from his show below. (Remember to mute my music playlist).



You can tell the second video is a bit crazier than the first... told you the crowd was loving it! I can't wait for Mimosa to come back to Colorado!
----
I'm headed to Paper Diamond and Infected Mushroom this weekend. Look for those blog posts next week! If you want to know when it's actually been posted, check out my blog's Facebook Page for updates. Thanks guys!

-Kaycie

No comments:

Post a Comment